Taking its cue from neo-traditional design with a modern twist, Bassett Furniture's Ventura collection combines crisp finishes and colors. Select pieces feature raffia wrapped cases and tables which add unexpected texture to the collection.
- SKU 9968-0284
- Materials Wood
- Hardware Finish Satin Brass
- Height 32.0
- Width 84.0
- Depth 18.0
- Weight 223.0
- Adjustable Shelves Y
- Dust Dividers Between Drawers All Drawers
- Derived: Drawer (Bottom, Middle, Top, etc.) Width, Height, and Depth values Bottom Left: W:23 D:14.375 H:6.0625 Bottom Right: W:23 D:14.375 H:6.0625 Middle Left: W:23 D:14.375 H:6.0625 Middle Right: W:23 D:14.375 H:6.0625 Top Left: W:23 D:14.375 H:5.0625 Top Right: W:23 D:14.375 H:5.0625
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your order
Build + Delivery Time
- Once your order is processed, we'll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that's best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 2-3 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- For full delivery timing info and return policy here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer. can provide guidance on measuring
- Cleaning: use a 100% cotton (not synthetic) cloth, slightly dampened with water, for dusting wood surfaces and dry thoroughly.
- Place this piece away from sources of moisture, such as humidifiers.
- Place felt pads under anything that may be abrasive or will set on your piece for a prolonged period and use a protective pad when using a ballpoint pen.
- Place coasters under beverage glasses and avoid setting anything hot on your wood piece.
- Plastic, vinyl or rubber materials can cause an undesirable reaction with the finish, therefore avoid plastic tablecloths, placemats, and tabletop accessories.
- Read more about wood care on our blog.