Quest 2.5 Adjustable Base
Studies have shown that sleeping with your head an feet elevated can provide many health benefits. One of the most innovative positions is sleeping in zero-gravity, meaning your head and feet are articulated slightly above your heart and stomach at approximately a 120 degree angle. This position puts the body in a neutral posture that relieves pressure on key points such as the lower back, hips, and shoulders for a more comfortable nights sleep. Additional health benefits include improved circulation, better digestion, alleviation for insomnia, and reduced snoring, heartburn, and acid reflux.
- SKU 89004258
Fabric Metal Plastic Wood
Ship Time: 7 - 10 Days
- Once we receive your order, we'll send this piece straight home to you – for free
- In most areas of the country, delivery of this piece takes less than 7 days
- Full delivery details here.
- Tracking details will be emailed to you as soon as your piece ships
- This piece will be sent directly to your home, for no additional charge
- This item can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Full return details here.