Bassett Furniture's extensive Bella collection faithfully recreates the look of prized antiques for the romantic upholstered panel bed, wood panel bed, dressers, chest, nightstand, bedside table, and mirror. Eclectic Aged Whitestone chip-away finish, worn pewter-finished bar pulls, and all over wire-brushed warm gray finish tell the whole bedtime story. Textured stone top option is available on dressers and nightstands. Case pieces feature self-closing drawer guides.
- SKU 2572-0270
- Materials Wood
- Hardware Finish Pewter
- Height 29.5
- Width 32.0
- Depth 19.0
- Weight 101.0
- Number Of Receptacles On Power Strip 2 USB Charging Ports, 1 AC Outlet
- Wire Management Holes Y
- Leveling Feet N
- Power Strip Y
- Derived: Drawer (Bottom, Middle, Top, etc.) Width, Height, and Depth values Bottom Center: W:23.875 D:9.25 H:7 Top Center: W:23.875 D:9.25 H:7
- Hardware Center Post To Post 4.75
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your order
Build + Delivery Time
- Once your order is processed, we'll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that's best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 2-3 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- For full delivery timing info and return policy here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer. can provide guidance on measuring
- Cleaning: use a 100% cotton (not synthetic) cloth, slightly dampened with water, for dusting wood surfaces and dry thoroughly.
- Place this piece away from sources of moisture, such as humidifiers.
- Place felt pads under anything that may be abrasive or will set on your piece for a prolonged period and use a protective pad when using a ballpoint pen.
- Place coasters under beverage glasses and avoid setting anything hot on your wood piece.
- Plastic, vinyl or rubber materials can cause an undesirable reaction with the finish, therefore avoid plastic tablecloths, placemats, and tabletop accessories.
- Read more about wood care on our blog.