Terms & Conditions
Custom Items: Bassett does not accept any cancellations or changes on any custom ordered product after 24 hours of the order being placed.
- Custom Products: Bassett does not accept returns on any custom ordered product. All custom items will be identified on the sales order.
- Non-Custom Items: For any non-custom items, Bassett will accept cancellation prior to delivery with a 15% restocking fee. This fee is 15% of the total sale price of the merchandise, excluding tax and delivery.
- Accessories: All stocked, non-custom accessories can be returned within 30 days with proof of purchase.
- Rugs: Custom rugs can be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed and are not eligible for return. All other rugs can be returned with a 15% restocking fee within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Clearance/Flash Sale Items: Clearance and Flash Sale items cannot be cancelled. Clearance and Flash Sale items are final sale and may not be returned. Quantities are limited and no price adjustments will be made on prior sales.
Pricing in Stores, Catalog and Online is in U.S. dollars. Applicable taxes according to state and local laws apply to all purchases. The price and availability of any merchandise is subject to change, along with any given date regarding arrival of merchandise into our warehouse and shipping fees. We reserve the right to refuse the order of any merchandise that we deem is erroneously priced, described and shown in Stores and Online.
Order Management and Delivery
- Payment: All orders require a 33% deposit at the time of placing the order. All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling your delivery. If you are financing with the Bassett Credit Card, any amount you are financing will be processed in full when placing your order to secure your financing terms.
- Order Management: All orders require a 33% deposit at the time of placing the order. All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling your delivery. If you are financing with the Bassett Credit Card, any amount you are financing will be processed in full when placing your order to secure your financing terms.
- Timing: Many accessories are available to ship to your home and should arrive in 7-10 business days, if in stock. Other accessories are not available to ship via a national parcel company and will require delivery; shipping times will vary.
- The timing on your order is provided that your item, fabric and parts are in stock- your local store team will advise you of any delay. We strive to schedule deliveries around your needs, which may extend the total time to deliver. Bassett will hold your order in the local distribution center for 30 days. After 30 days, your order must be paid in full. If your order is held in a Bassett distribution center for 60 days or more, a service fee of 2% of your order total (excluding tax and delivery) will be charged monthly until your order is scheduled for delivery. Service fees must be paid monthly. All service fees must be paid prior to scheduling delivery. All orders with no communication from the customer will be cancelled after holding the order for 6 months after receiving the merchandise in our local distribution center. A 15% restocking fee plus all service fees will be applied to the order upon cancellation.
- Scheduling Delivery: All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling your delivery, including service fees, if applicable. Once your pieces are available, your local team will call you to schedule delivery. 1 to 2 days beforehand, you’ll be given a 3 hour window for when you can expect your furniture. Bassett is not able to guarantee a specific delivery time and is only able to accommodate rescheduling of delivery with 48 hours advance notice.
- In Store Pick-Ups (available in select locations): If you have elected to pick-up your pieces in-store, for safety reasons, store staff will not be able to load or secure furniture in your vehicle. Please bring any necessary packing materials (i.e. blankets, rope, etc.) to help guarantee the successful loading and securing of your items. Some items may require customer assembly and pick-up times will vary by location.
- Preparation: Please measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room, as all custom furniture is non-returnable.
- All existing furniture should be removed prior to delivery and a pathway should be cleared through your home to the room in which the furniture will be placed.
- Please communicate to your scheduler if you have challenging roads, driveways or other access points that could be difficult for a truck to access.
- Delivery: Our professionally trained delivery team will unwrap, place and assemble your new furniture in the appropriate room. Our team cannot rearrange or remove existing furniture, connect or reconnect electrical equipment, or hang mirrors, wall art or window treatments.
- Inspection: Please immediately inspect your furniture and share any concerns you may have with your delivery team. You must make any claims of damage, shortage or errors at time of receipt. If no claim is made at this time, furniture will be considered fully accepted. Bassett reserves the right to inspect, repair or replace any merchandise at its discretion.
*Some states have laws which differ from the above policies.