Bonavista Arched Arm Lounge Chair
- SKU A025-K12-O127-19S-LOUNGE-GRA
Founder's Event - 30% Off
- Fabric O127-19S
- Fabric O127-19S
- Materials Aluminum Fabric
- Height 35.0
- Width 34.0
- Depth 33.0
- Weight 264.0
- Back Cushions Removable Y
- Leveling Feet Y
- Seating Depth 23.25
- Seating Width 28.0
- Seating Height 17.75
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- First, we'll cut and build the frame using an interlocking body design for stability. Then we’ll cut and sew your cover, and fully upholster your piece.
- Once finished at our North Carolina factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- For full delivery timing info and return policy see here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you'd like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer. can provide guidance on measuring
- This powder-coated aluminum piece should be cleaned periodically using mild soap (non-abrasive) and lukewarm water.
- For areas near saltwater, more regular cleaning is required.
- For maximum protection against harmful ultraviolet exposure, we recommend a yearly application of a clear automobile wax.
- To clean outdoor fabric, prepare a solution of one-fourth cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Use a soft bristle brush to scrub, allowing the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow the fabric to air dry.
- Mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances if not removed from the fabric. Read more about cleaning here.