Dixon Power Recliner
- SKU 3744-P0G
- Height 39.0
- Width 39.5
- Depth 40.0
- Weight 143.0
- Adjustable Headrest N
- Power Recliner Available Y
- Power Lumbar Available N
- Cup Holders N
- Back Cushions Removable N
- USB Port Y
- Depth When Fully Reclined 66.0
- Seating Depth 21.5
- Minimum Clearance to Recline 9.5
- Leg Height 4.0
- Seating Width 23.0
- Height With Legs Removed 35.0
- Arm Width 8.0
- Seating Height 20.0
- Arm Height 25.5
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we'll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 2-3 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- For full delivery timing info and return policy here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry white cotton cloth; this cuts down on wear and abrasion.
- Avoid polishes, oils, ammonia, cleaning fluids, solvents or detergents as these can damage your leather.
- Minimize fading: use window treatments to minimize the effects of sunlight that can lead to your leather discoloring. Heating and air outlets can also fade leathers.
- See our leather blog for more on leather care and maintenance.
- Wipe leather with a soft, white cloth slightly dampened with water (distilled if you have hard water) to clean.