Camden Outdoor Modular Sofa
Choose any outdoor fabric to define your space. Options include self-welt or contrast welt seams, and seat and back cushion fill alternatives.
- SKU W013-CSECT4S-O115-0-LOUNGE
Back Cushions Removable
- Clean periodically using mild soap and water.
- Avoid direct contact with chlorine and saltwater.
- If near saltwater, we recommend weekly rinsing with water from a hose.
- Keep away from open flames and artificial heat.
- A high-quality outdoor furniture cover is recommended if you plan to leave your wicker furniture outdoors all year. Read more on wicker care here.
- To clean outdoor fabric, prepare a solution of one-fourth cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Use a soft bristle brush to scrub, allowing the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow the fabric to air dry.
- Mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances if not removed from the fabric. Read more about cleaning here.