Everett Leather Reclining Sofa
- SKU 3662-SOFAC
Founder's Event - 30% Off
- Materials Leather
- Height 40.0
- Width 109.0
- Depth 39.0
- Weight 250.0
- USB Port Y
- Depth When Fully Reclined 69.0
- Seating Depth 19.5
- Minimum Clearance to Recline 8.0
- Seating Width 99.0
- Arm Width 5.5
- Seating Height 20.0
- Arm Height 25.0
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry white cotton cloth; this cuts down on wear and abrasion.
- Wipe leather with a soft, white cloth slightly dampened with water (distilled if you have hard water) to clean.
- Avoid polishes, oils, ammonia, cleaning fluids, solvents or detergents as these can damage your leather.
- Minimize fading: use window treatments to minimize the effects of sunlight that can lead to your leather discoloring. Heating and air outlets can also fade leathers.
- See our leather blog for more on leather care and maintenance.
- Rotate and fluff cushions and pillows on this piece every 3 months - this ensures cushions wear evenly and last as long as possible. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – rotate and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.