Oxford Charles of London Arm Leather Chair
Fashioned after the classically elegant cigar chair, the Oxford Collection features a front-panel accent armchair with a reclined, semi-attached, pub back plus brass-tipped, turned front legs and exposed, angled wood feet in back. Available in fabric or leather with optional nail head trim and wood finishes. Matching ottoman is available.
- SKU 1496-02L-52
- Available With Tufting N
- Materials Leather
- Height 39.0
- Width 33.0
- Depth 40.0
- Weight 55.0
- Back Cushions Removable N
- Seating Depth 22.0
- Leg Height 6.0
- Seating Width 23.0
- Arm Width 6.0
- Seating Height 18.0
- Arm Height 24.0
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- First, we’ll cut and build the frame using an interlocking body design for stability. Then we’ll cut and sew your cover, and fully upholster your piece.
- Once finished at our North Carolina factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- Full delivery details here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- For spills, always keep the cushion cover on to clean – then blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- Flip and fluff seat cushions and back cushions every 3 months ensuring even wear and extending the life of the piece. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – flip and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back cushion inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions and pillows have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.