Want more customization? Visit your local Bassett store to choose from over 600 fabrics to make the Kenbridge bench truly your own.
- SKU 4500-K781-1583-0
- Fabric 1583-0
- Fabric 1583-0
- Materials Fabric Iron
- Height 18.0
- Width 60.0
- Depth 20.0
Online + In store Ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- We’ll first build your piece from solid Appalachian hardwood, hand detail it, then apply your chosen finish
- Once complete at our Virginia factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- Full delivery timing information and return policy shown here
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your order in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We’ll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- For spills, blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.