The maple hardwood timber used for our BenchMade collection is carefully harvested in the Appalachian Region of the eastern United States, selected for its natural beauty and wood grain character. Bassett Furniture's master craftsmen hand-plane and apply the rich finishes that give these treasures timeless appeal in your home. Bench-made (meaning individually created and produced), these pieces are built to stand the test of time and be the centerpiece of your family gatherings for many memorable occasions. The collection includes dining essentials, bedroom collections, and the perfect living room additions. Handcrafted in Virginia.
- SKU 2015-0228Z-SANDSTONE-APRINGPULL
- Materials Wood
- Height 47.0
- Width 59.0
- Depth 20.0
- Weight 180.0
- Dust Dividers Between Drawers Bottom Drawer
- Leveling Feet Y
- Derived: Drawer (Bottom, Middle, Top, etc.) Width, Height, and Depth values Bottom Center: W:47.625 D:16 H:6 Middle Center: W:47.625 D:16 H:6 Top Left: W:22.25 D:16 H:4.5 Top Right: W:22.25 D:16 H:4.5
Online + In store Ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- We’ll first build your piece from solid Appalachian hardwood, hand detail it, then apply your chosen finish
- Once complete at our Virginia factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- Full delivery timing information and return policy shown here
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your order in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We’ll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- To clean, regularly wipe down with a cloth using a solution of water with a mild detergent (such as dish soap).
- Dry with a with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Wipe any spill immediately with damp cloth.
- This collection features a performance finish, which is resistant to most household spills and easy to clean. While offering this enhanced protection, this finish still allows the natural beauty and rich texture of the wood to shine through.
- Protect the surface from extreme heat – if it’s too hot for your hand, use a coaster or mat.
- Place your wood furniture item away from sources of moisture, such as humidifiers.
- Place coasters under beverages and use placemats under plates or serving dishes.
- Place felt pads under items that may scratch the surface and use a protective pad when using a ballpoint pen.
- Read more about wood care on our blog.