Lori Leather Ottoman with Trays
Come relax and put your feet up. These versatile cocktail tables work as an extra seat or a place for your mug! They even have a shelf below with trays to hold books and decorations, or to transport snacks and drinks. The Lori cocktail ottoman collection has an ottoman just the right size for your room - square or rectangular, one tray or two, fabric or leather. With options like nail head trim and tufting, these cocktail tables are the life of the party.
- SKU 1508-2525L-53
- Storage N
- Available With Tufting Y
- Materials Leather
- Height 19.5
- Width 26.0
- Depth 26.0
- Weight 45.0
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- First, we’ll cut and build the frame using an interlocking body design for stability. Then we’ll cut and sew your cover, and fully upholster your piece.
- Once finished at our North Carolina factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- Full delivery details here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry white cotton cloth; this cuts down on wear and abrasion.
- Avoid polishes, oils, ammonia, cleaning fluids, solvents or detergents as these can damage your leather.
- Minimize fading: use window treatments to minimize the effects of sunlight that can lead to your leather discoloring. Heating and air outlets can also fade leathers.
- See our leather blog for more on leather care and maintenance.
- Wipe leather with a soft, white cloth slightly dampened with water (distilled if you have hard water) to clean.