Beckham Modular L-Shaped Sectional
In the Beckham Modular L-Shaped Sectional, symmetry and comfort speak with a most eloquent invitation. The cozy comfort framed by angular wedge arms is the picture-perfect place for both quiet respite and convivial gatherings. Now that you’ve chosen your arm style and preferred Beckham configuration, you can continue to personalize your seating choice. Select the perfect cushion for your deep-seated comfort, then choose the fabric that you want to anchor your design plan.
All the Original Beckham pieces are top-stitched for durability, with welt-less box seat cushions and a loose knife-edge back. Back and seat cushions are removable for easy cleaning. Order with our in-stock performance fabric for best value pricing and expedited delivery. Or visit a Bassett store for expert assistance with designer fabric options and custom pillow accents.
- SKU 2676-LCSECTFC2
Available With Tufting
Back Cushions Removable
Height With Legs Removed
Height With Back Cushions Removed
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we'll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 2-3 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- For full delivery timing info and return policy here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- Vacuum this piece regularly with an upholstery attachment (not a brush), this reduces abrasion and wear.
- Limit fading with window treatments if this is going to be near a window. Heating and air outlets can also fade fabrics, as well as damage the fibers over an extended time.
- Some fabrics may occasionally show signs of pilling with heavy traffic. This does not affect the integrity of the fabric and can be limited with frequent removal of dust and lint, which can come from clothing and throws. To remove any pills, we recommend using a fabric shaving / lint removing tool.
- Read more about recommendations and fabric care on our blog.
- For spills, blot, don’t rub, with a dry absorbent white cloth. The fabric you choose has a specific cleaning code for spill treatment.
- For dirt and dry spills, brush off and vacuum before particulates become embedded in fabric fibers.