Holden Counter Stool
- SKU 4021-3000HN-GREYLAN
- Materials Solid Hardwood
- Height 40.0
- Width 19.0
- Depth 22.0
- Weight 45.0
- Seating Depth 17.5
- Leg Height 23.125
- Seating Height 24.25
Online + In store Ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- We’ll first build your piece from solid Appalachian hardwood, hand detail it, then apply your chosen finish
- Once complete at our Virginia factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- Full delivery timing information and return policy shown here
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your order in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We’ll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- To clean, regularly wipe down with a cloth using a solution of water with a mild detergent (such as dish soap).
- Dry with a with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Wipe any spill immediately with damp cloth.
- This collection features a performance finish, which is resistant to most household spills and easy to clean. While offering this enhanced protection, this finish still allows the natural beauty and rich texture of the wood to shine through.
- Protect the surface from extreme heat – if it’s too hot for your hand, use a coaster or mat.
- Place your wood furniture item away from sources of moisture, such as humidifiers.
- Place coasters under beverages and use placemats under plates or serving dishes.
- Place felt pads under items that may scratch the surface and use a protective pad when using a ballpoint pen.
- Read more about wood care on our blog.