Vail Leather Saddle Stool
- SKU 4021-0188L-52
- Materials Leather Solid Hardwood
- Country Of Origin Artisan crafted in the USA with American and imported materials
- Height 26.0
- Width 18.0
- Depth 15.0
- Weight 16.0
- Seating Depth 15.5
- Leg Height 22.125
- Seating Height 26.0
Online + In store Ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- We’ll first build your piece from solid Appalachian hardwood, hand detail it, then apply your chosen finish
- Once complete at our Virginia factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- Full delivery timing information and return policy shown here
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your order in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We’ll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- Dust frequently with a soft, dry white cotton cloth; this cuts down on wear and abrasion.
- Wipe leather with a soft, white cloth slightly dampened with water (distilled if you have hard water) to clean.
- Avoid polishes, oils, ammonia, cleaning fluids, solvents or detergents as these can damage your leather.
- Minimize fading: use window treatments to minimize the effects of sunlight that can lead to your leather discoloring. Heating and air outlets can also fade leathers.
- See our leather blog for more on leather care and maintenance.
- Rotate and fluff cushions and pillows on this piece every 3 months - this ensures cushions wear evenly and last as long as possible. Read more here.
- If you have kids or pets who love this piece too – rotate and fluff more frequently for longest cushion life.
- Back pillow inserts are stitched horizontally into separate sections to minimize sagging, making it easier to maintain the look with regular fluffing.
- Cushions have an expected “break-in” period, like shoes, and it usually takes 30 - 60 days (depending on use) for your cushions to reach their final firmness.