Amelia Oak Dining Table
Even more company? Amelia also comes with an option for a second leaf.
- SKU 4122-4060LF1SCV
- Materials Wood
- Height 30.0
- Width 60.0
- Depth 40.0
- Weight 175.0
- Seats Up To Seats 4-6
- Leveling Feet N
- Bottom Of Table Edge To Bottom Of Apron 3.0
- Table Top Thickness 1.0
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your order
Build + Delivery Time
- Once your order is processed, we'll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that's best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 2-3 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- For full delivery timing info and return policy here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer. can provide guidance on measuring
- To clean, regularly wipe down with a cloth using a solution of water with a mild detergent (such as dish soap).
- Dry with a with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Wipe any spill immediately with damp cloth.
- This collection features a performance finish, which is resistant to most household spills and easy to clean. While offering this enhanced protection, this finish still allows the natural beauty and rich texture of the wood to shine through.
- Protect the surface from extreme heat – if it’s too hot for your hand, use a coaster or mat.
- Place your wood furniture item away from sources of moisture, such as humidifiers.
- Place coasters under beverages and use placemats under plates or serving dishes.
- Place felt pads under items that may scratch the surface and use a protective pad when using a ballpoint pen.
- Read more about wood care on our blog.